Yes, the time has come to narrow down all the amazing books I’ve read this year and sort them into my Top Ten – and trust me, it’s been a very difficult decision. These books aren’t necessarily all books that were written in 2014, just books that I have read, reviewed and adored this past year – and I would highly recommend each and every one of them.
1. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult (https://coffeebooksandparis.wordpress.com/2014/11/18/nineteen-minutes-by-jodi-picoult/)
2. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini (https://coffeebooksandparis.wordpress.com/2014/07/08/a-thousand-splendid-suns-by-khaled-hosseini/)
3. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini (https://coffeebooksandparis.wordpress.com/2014/07/08/the-kite-runner-by-khaled-hosseini/)
4. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier (https://coffeebooksandparis.wordpress.com/2014/05/20/rebecca-by-daphne-du-maurier/)
5. One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey (https://coffeebooksandparis.wordpress.com/2014/03/15/one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-by-ken-kesey/)
6. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini (https://coffeebooksandparis.wordpress.com/2014/07/08/and-the-mountains-echoed-by-khaled-hosseini/)
7. Behind Closed Doors: At Home in Georgian England by Amanda Vickery (review coming soon!)
8. Bitter Greens by Kate Forsyth (https://coffeebooksandparis.wordpress.com/2014/06/09/bitter-greens-by-kate-forsyth/)
9. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (https://coffeebooksandparis.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/isla-and-the-happily-ever-after-by-stephanie-perkins/)
10. The King’s Curse by Philippa Gregory (https://coffeebooksandparis.wordpress.com/2014/08/20/the-kings-curse-by-philippa-gregory/)
So there you have it – after several hours of indecisiveness, my top ten books of 2014! Thanks to everyone who has read my reviews this year, and I look forward to posting more next year. Happy New Year!